Home

Tudor Games Main Site  

Go Back   Electric Football Archive > Electric Football > Electric Football Leagues

Electric Football Leagues Starting a league or want to find a league? Post about your league's name, location and contact info or discuss league rules and solitaire leagues here.

Old 11-17-2014, 02:00 AM

#ftbll: Leagues in Central New Jersey?

Does anyone know of any leagues in central Jersey that I can connect with? I've been given the OK from the boss that I can get into this great game that I have so many fond memories playing with my father as a kid (which was nearly 30 years ago now). I'm very excited and hope to find an established league.
Old 03-27-2015, 08:50 PM

games

im trying to find that here in south jersey,still searching!
Old 04-01-2015, 04:10 PM

Leagues In Central Jersey

The closest at the present time might be the NEFL in Philly....Not sure how close Philly is to you but they have a 32 Team Pro league that plays the entire NFL schedule .... They also have a league called the NEFFLE which is sort of a waiting list for the 32 Team league ...The NEFFLE would be a great league for guys being reintroduced to the Electric football experience of Today.... The NEFFLE would also give you an oppurtunity to learn the rules for the league and get great game experience.... The Philly league Has an excellent group of guys which would welcome you with open arms.....

Please contact The league by email phillynefl@yahoo.com or just show up to their gamesite on weekends....

The Pub
4201 Comly St.
Philadelphia, PA 19135

They usually get together around 11am on the weekend.....

Last edited by mozeek; 04-01-2015 at 04:15 PM.